7. August 2017

Bucket List

We all have one, a bucket list. A list where we write down our life goals that we want to achieve in our life so that we can at the end say that we have done everything we wished for. Thinking about it I actually am convinced that everyone needs a bucket list. It is a part of the fuel that gets you going.



Part of my list is to spend a time/part of my life in London. So as I found out that I have to fulfill an internship in my 5th semester in a foreign country I took the opportunity and looked for a job in LND. It was not easy, that is for sure! For everyone who plans to have an internship in London I just can tell you:

Be patient!

and stay behind your goals. This is how I got the internship that I have now. Even when I was so close to giving up I always reminded myself what was on my bucket list and that this might be my first and maybe last opportunity to spend my time in London (thanks to the unknown that is Brexit). 



Well fast forward to now and here I am sitting in a coffee shop in the heart of London and write this text. And so am I about to start another journey in my life.

I still have some things to do to absolutely enjoy my time in jolly ol' London but this is another story, and for now, I am just trying to grasp the reality that I am really here right now. 

Always follow your dreams and it will not always look peachy but stay behind those things you really want. 


SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© & other stuff. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig