2. März 2016

Changing Blog Name






Hello

this is a quick note that I changed my blog name from
astudentsblogg.blogspot.co.at
awkwardandblind.blogspot.co.at

I changed the name because I wasn't really happy with my domain name anymore and I wanted to make content outside of student stuff too. That doesn't mean that I'm going to stop posting about my life as a student .. I'm just going to be uploading other stuff too. What? I don't really know, it will come randomly but it is going ti be about lifestyle and maybe fashion.

Also I think the new name is way more unique and different then just A Students Blog.

I hope you understand it and will keep reading my blog and my new content.

xoxo


SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© & other stuff. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig